The new LOGNESS Boxer release is out now. Fresh new features make log management simpler than ever.
Would you like to try it? Now we allow the collection and normalisation of 100.000 messages per day without a license. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and start today.
LOGNESS reports :
- Improved visibility thanks to the new feature that makes it possible to display fields in a chosen or predefined order in the log reports. The previously introduced full normalisation of log messages – working with JSON objects – and XML parsing resulted in a large number of arbitrarily sorted normalised fields making the reports hard to review. This new feature makes it possible to list important fields first according to either a built-in or a user-defined sort order.
- Scheduled xls reports based on LOGNESS Analyzer templates can be transferred automatically to shared folders. The xls contains all the normalised log messages.
- New database structure can significantly reduce the storage requirements of the normalised log messages.
- Query templates can now be created easily based on the events in the reports. This makes it possible to alter the queries or set specific alerts in a very fast and efficient way.
- In LOGNESS Analyzer, queries can be run based on the event ID, application, and host ID. More detailed results in an easier fashion.
- Completely new web GUI to manage licenses of the Central and Collector servers. Our goal is to make login to the Linux shell unnecessary during the installation of the system.
- We allow the collection and normalisation of 100.000 messages per day without a license.
- LOGNESS Collector web-based remote management: Collector servers can be configured and restarted in the Settings menu without the hassle of manually editing the config.xml file.
- Regular expressions can be used to further parse normalised fields stored in the Elasticsearch database. The feature is very useful if you are interested in specific information from a longer message field.
- OracleAuditTrailSource now supports the new Unified Auditing introduced in Oracle Database 12c.
- CheckPointAuditLogSource module now makes it possible to choose which Checkpoint log file (traffic logs, change events, etc.) to monitor.
- Renewed method to retrieve archived log messages can significantly reduce the required time.
LOGNESS LEU database
- LEU database was improved and numerous new applications were integrated.
- Improvements of the installation process. Our goal is to make login to the Linux shell unnecessary during the installation of the system and make the sysadmin’s life easier.
If you are interested, please contact us for your unique offer!